TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Miramar SurfCamp and its travel partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. Miramar SurfCamp will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
1. A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking.
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
1. Final Payment is due at the check in and is non-refundable.
2. Payment may be paid by cash, Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal.
3. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
1. Cancellation of a trip must be made within 60 days of your departure date. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter, poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.For the cancellations with more than 60 days of the departure, the deposit is valid as credit for a stay, any time, with availability, within 6 months of the arrival date of the cancelled trip.
* Bookings made through agencies or partners, deposits, payments and cancellation policy may be changed.