Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. The Terms and Conditions below are for bookings made directly with Miramar SurfCamp.
Miramar SurfCamp and its travel partners do not assume responsibility for those inherent risks which may cause unfortunate accidents or incidents during ordinary travel conditions. Miramar SurfCamp will not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense, or inconvenience arising from travel misfortunes beyond our control.
There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a poor surf, or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
1. A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking to confirm it.
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
1. Final Payment is due prior the check in and is non-refundable. If cash, at the check in.
2. Best way to pay remaining balance in USD cash at check in.
2. Payment may be paid by cash, credit card, Venmo, Zelle, or PayPal.
3. Any form of payment constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated on this site.
1. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures.
2. Cancelations with 30 days or less before check-in, 100% of the deposit will be charged as a cancelation fee.
3. Cancelations with 30 days or more before check-in, the deposit may be used as credit, for 1 year, from the cancelations date.
*** Bookings made through agencies or partners, deposits, payments and cancellation policy may be changed.***